Society relevant project and Innovation
Education is the foundation of our economy. What (and how) we learn in school determines who we become as individuals and our success throughout our lives. It informs how we solve problems, how we work with others, and how we look at the world around us. In today’s innovation economy, education becomes even more important for developing the next generation of innovators and creative thinkers.
This activities related to SOCIETY RELEVANT PROJECT AND INNOVATION make students that college life is not all about academics, games, friends and fun. In fact it is also about learning to interact with other people, being aware of the social issues/inequities and learning to amend the deformities present in our society.
Remember how Malala Yousafzai, a teenage Pakistani activist, became the youngest Nobel Peace winner (at the age of 17 years) for advocating girls’ right to education. She raised her voice against the suppression of children and for the right of all children to education when she was only 11 years old. Thus she’s is an example for all young people that how your little but effective efforts can have genuine influence on the world around you.
The main objectives activities :
- To help student to understand personal and social responsibility
- To make student to do planning, critical thinking, reasoning, and creativity
- To help the student to have strong communication skills, both for interpersonal and presentation needs
- To make student to have cross-cultural understanding
- To make student to do visualizing and decision making
- To help student to have knowing how and when to use technology and choosing the most appropriate tool for the task