TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ADMISSION
- It is entirely the responsibility of the applicant/candidate to ensure that all of the information provided to the College is true and accurate.
- If it is discovered that any admission or otherwise made application contains material inaccuracies or fraudulent information, or that significant information has been omitted from the form, the College may withdraw or amend the given Offer, or terminate registration/ enrollment at the College, according to the circumstances, without any liability to the student/applicant/candidate.
- If the applicant / candidate fails to fulfill conditions set by the College before the date notified to him/her, the College reserves the right to withdraw its Offer of registration/admission/enrollment.
- Applicant/Candidate may be required, at the request of the College, to provide satisfactory evidence of his/her qualifications before admission. Failure to provide such evidence to the College’s reasonable satisfaction may result in the termination of Offer of registration/admission/enrollment, the revocation of registration as a student of the College and the termination of the enrolment. The Applicant/Candidate/ Student will not be entitled to a refund of any paid deposit in accordance with the College’s Fee Policy.
CONDITIONS OF ADMISSION/ENROLLMENT
- Applicant/Candidate’s admission to the College, attendance on a course/programme, and right to enjoy any of the privileges of membership of the College, including access to services and facilities, is subject to complying with the terms of the College and enrollment / registration the University / College.
- The Applicant/Candidate must use all efforts to fulfil all the academic requirements of the opted course/programme in accordance with the terms of the Government Policy / Affiliating University / College Guidelines, including submission of course/programme work and other assignments, attendance at examinations and attendance at lectures, seminars and any other such teaching sessions provided by the University /College.
- If the Applicant/Candidate does not act in accordance with the University / College regulations, or any of the documents referred to in it, the College may take disciplinary action against him/her under the College’s Disciplinary Procedure.
- By accepting a registration/enrollment/admission offer the Applicant/Candidate is confirming that he/she has no unspent criminal convictions (excluding motoring offences). If any student/candidate commits an offence whilst being enrolled in a programme/course, he/she needs to declare it in writing to the Head of the Institution as it may affect your continuity as a Student at the College.
FEES AND PAYMENT POLICY
- As a prospective student the applicant/candidate must be aware that he/she is himself/herself responsible for meeting fees and any additional financial requirements related to studies. If a student does not pay full composite fees in accordance with College regulations and such fee remains outstanding beyond the terms allowed for payment, the College reserves the right to suspend the student’s registration/admission and to prevent registration/admission for any other programme of study. For these purposes suspension shall entail the withdrawal of all educational services from the College.
- By accepting an Offer of registration/admission, the applicant/student confirms and accepts that it is his/her responsibility to ensure course/programme fees are paid in accordance with the published Fee Policy deadlines notified to students from time to time. He / She also agrees to be bound by the College’s regulations on the payment of fees, refunds in the event of withdrawal from your studies and the consequences of non-payment, as amended from time to time.
- In the event that the applicant/student does not pay the course/programme fees in full by the declared due date, the College shall be entitled, but not bound to, refuse the applicant/student to continue on the opted course/ programme of study and terminate the admission/enrolment (without incurring any liability to the student).
- In addition to the Course/programme fees, an applicant/student may incur additional expenditure such as (but not limited to) fieldwork (whether optional or compulsory), specialist materials, visit fees, examination related fees, additional module/certification fees, application fees, and fines charged to the student in accordance with the College policy, for which the primary responsibility of payment shall be that of the Student.
- The College may pursue legal proceedings against a Student or respective legal/local guardian if he/she is in debt to the College. In addition, if the student is in debt to the College (whether for course/program fee or other fees) he/she will be recorded as a debtor of the College in any references requested from the College.
ONLINE (ELECTRONIC) PAYMENT POLICY
- B.J.S. Rampuria Jain College, Bikaner respects and protects the privacy of the individuals registering to S.B.J.S. Rampuria Jain College website.
- Individually identifiable information about payer is not willfully disclosed to any third party except when the payer specifically and knowingly provides such information.
- B.J.S. Rampuria Jain College, Bikaner website does not collect any information of payer credit/debit card details such as credit/debit card number, expiry date etc. or information related to other payment options exercised to pay fee.
- If the online payment made is successful, a Successful transaction message with Transaction id is displayed. Confirmation of fee payment will however be considered only when the applicant/student gets it verified on a receipt issued from the office of S.B.J.S. Rampuria Jain College, Bikaner, duly signed and stamped.
- During the fee payment process, if the link fails or the payer receives any error message, or the transaction fails due to any reason, the student/applicant/payer is advised to confirm with his/her bank. If the payer account has been debited, details of such failed transaction made along with transaction id, date and other details must be informed through a written application to the office of the College for further processing as per rules. Such claim if found correct, the amount deducted will be redirected to the same account within a reasonable period of time.
- In case any double payment of fee is made by mistake by a candidate / applicant / student / payer, the fee will be returned once he/she submits satisfactory documentary evidence to the office of this College in support of this claim.
- Please note that once a candidate / student / payer proceeds for online (electronic) payment, he/she is deemed to have understood and agreed to the process detailed above.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
- The applicability of the College terms and regulations will commence from the date on which an applicant/candidate accepts the Offer of Registration/Admission/Enrollment. Every Student has the right to cancel the offer of Admission specifying the reason for cancellation of admission in specified format.
- The cancellation period and right to cancel the admission without liability will be in accordance to various norms and regulations of the College and as specified by Statutory Bodies governing the Institution.
- These terms and conditions represent only part of the College’s regulations. Applicant/Student must ensure to read the College’s general and other student rules and regulations, as amended from time to time, which can be accessed through various notifications made.
- While every effort is made to contain costs and achieve economies, S.B.J.S. Rampuria Jain College, Bikaner specifically reserves the right to increase tuition or other fees without prior notice.
- The College further reserves the right to advance the requirements regarding admission, to change the arrangement of courses, the requirements for pursuing a particular course, and other regulations affecting the student body. Such regulations may govern current and new students and will be effective whenever determined by general College directive. It is the responsibility of the student to remain well-informed with respect to the regulations and requirements as well as separate policies and procedures established by the College which may affect the student.
- The admission offer is made on the assumption that student/applicant has provided the College with all relevant information required to be considered fully and fairly. Should it subsequently come to light that the student withheld or misrepresented any material information, made any false statements during the application and selection process, or is unable to provide full documentary evidence of his/her qualifications when he/she is being asked for, the College reserves the right to revoke his/her admission or registration and enrolment as a student.
- Subject to the Arbitration Clause, the courts in Bikaner (Rajasthan) will have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in relation to the Admission and/or enrolment with the University / College and that in any such proceedings these terms and conditions and the regulations into which they are incorporated will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of law principles.
- If any provisions(s) of these terms of service is/are held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to applicable law, then such provision(s) shall be construed, as nearly as possible, to reflect the intentions of the parties with the other provision remaining in full force and effect.
- Failure of the College to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these terms of service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by the same in writing.
- The section titles in these terms of service are solely used for the convenience of the parties and shall not be taken into account for the purposes of interpretation or construction.
- If any term or provision of these terms or the application to any person or circumstance shall, to any extent, be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of these terms, or the application of such term or provision to persons or circumstances other than those as to which it is held invalid or unenforceable, shall not be, held invalid.